Easter and Anzac Day Opening Hours
Easter Opening Hours
The Spinal Centre will be open as per normal until 8.00 pm Thursday. This is a popular time she be sure to book in before you go on break so you can have a great holiday.
The Practice will be closed on Good Friday April 15th and Easter Monday, April 18th.
The Centre will recommence as per normal on 8.00 am on Tuesday, April 19th. Please note, this is a ‘short week’ plan your corrections.
Stay Safe. Stay Well. With Chiro.
Anzac Day Hours
The Spinal Centre will be OPEN as per normal on ANZAC DAY.
With so many interruptions with year we have thought it best to remain open on Anzac Day. The centre will be open normal hours from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm.
More to follow…
The Spinal Centre – Neuro-Musculoskeletal SolutionsThe Spinal Centre provides the Best Natural Medicines, Health Products and Nutritional Solutions to Free You of Pain and Improve Your Spinal Health.The Spinal Centre is a leader in the management and treatment of spinal pain and disability including:
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Injuries with or without neruological changes
- All forms of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Neuromuscular problems such as chronic back pain, headaches, migraines, neck or spinal pains
- Myofascial pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia, diffuse muscular or joint pains
- Austistic spectrum disorders including ADD, ADHD, learning difficulties and autism
- Fatigue, energy and mood disorders including chronic fatigue and depression
The Spinal Centre focuses on resolution with the development of individualised treatment programs using Conservative and Integrative Medicine; combining genetic, metabolic and nutritional testing with specific natural medicines to enhance your health and achieve your genetic potential.We have helped thousands – Why Not You?