Easter and Anzac Day Hours – Yes We Are Open!
The Hawthorn Centre Is Open For Easter Saturday
The Spinal Centre will be closed in both Montrose and Hawthorn on the 19th of April for Good Friday and the 22nd of April for Easter Monday.
For your convenience, The Spinal Centre Hawthorn will be OPEN on the 20th of April for Easter Saturday.
We have made provisions, to not only look after all existing patients, but any emergencies that may arise over the holiday period.
Stay Safe. Stay Well. With Chiro.
Anzac Day Hours
The Montrose Spinal Centre will be OPEN as per normal on ANZAC DAY.
The Hawthorn Centre will be closed for Anzac Day.
Should an emergency arise, patients in Hawthorn are more than welcome to book in at the Montrose Clinic for care. Dr. Hooper will look after you personally.
The Spinal Centre – Neuro-Musculoskeletal SolutionsThe Spinal Centre provides the Best Natural Medicines, Health Products and Nutritional Solutions to Free You of Pain and Improve Your Spinal Health.The Spinal Centre is a leader in the management and treatment of spinal pain and disability including:
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Injuries with or without neruological changes
- All forms of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Neuromuscular problems such as chronic back pain, headaches, migraines, neck or spinal pains
- Myofascial pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia, diffuse muscular or joint pains
- Austistic spectrum disorders including ADD, ADHD, learning difficulties and autism
- Fatigue, energy and mood disorders including chronic fatigue and depression
The Spinal Centre focuses on resolution with the development of individualised treatment programs using Conservative and Integrative Medicine; combining genetic, metabolic and nutritional testing with specific natural medicines to enhance your health and achieve your genetic potential.We have helped thousands – Why Not You?