FlexEze Heat Patches are a single use, fast acting, air activated heat patch that gives effective soothing drug-free relief from pain for up to 12 hours! FlexEze Heat Patches are air-activated and are designed to warm gradually and reachmaximum heat in approximately 30 minutes. (Do not open pouch untilready to use). The use of heat for the treament of tense or tight muscles is well-known. Recent Clinical Studies have shown that continuous low-level heat therapy is more effective and safe than taking medications such as Ibobrufen and Paracetamol. FlexEze Heat Patches are the safe, convenient way to relieve sore muscles. Each patch contains a soft, flexible backing that adheres to the skin and can be removed easily. It bends and flexes as you move. FlexEze Heat Patches are:
- Comfortable wearing
- Virtually un-detectable under clothing
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
- 10cm x 13cm in size
Directions: Open pouch and remove patch and peel off protective strip. Apply to troublesome area adhesive side down. Press firmly. Do not apply to sensitive skin or areas that are swollen or bruised. Caution: Ingredients include heat generating material iron, activated carbon and water which can be harmful if ingested. If heat materials come into contact with skin, rinse with water immediately. Do not cut heat pack open.
- External use only
- Do not use for more than 12 hours in one area
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Discontinue use if skin reacts adversely
- Avoid use on sensitive skin – patch can be placed over underclothes to protect sensitive skin
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Not recommended for diabetics or if pregnant. (No trials have been completed on these patient groups, however the patches could theoretically be used on these patients if they have found relief from heat in the past.