Spring is Here – Free Smoothie eBook
Ok Spring has Sprung. Summer is only a few kilos away.
Time to get moving.
We are having some spectacular weather so there is no excuse to get mobile.
It is not a bad time to reflect on your diet, and to that end I have just loaded the Super Smoothies and Shakes booklet for free download.
When many of us hear the words ‘whey protein’, we think of muscle men and gym junkies, however whey protein is ideal for all of us.
Whey protein is a high quality source for everyone, no matter what the age.
Over the past 20 years, a number of studies have demonstrated the positive impact whey proteins have on improving health through good nutrition.
Introducing a whey protein source into your diet can ensure energy levels, lean muscle mass, muscle health, cardiovascular protecting qualities and all-round good health.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons why it may be desirable to add whey protein to your diet.
Why Use a Whey Protein?:
- Support your immune system.
- Benefit cardiovascular health.
- Enhance physical performance.
- Contribute to positive outlook and better performance.
- Provide high quality protein for those on lactose, casein and gluten free diets.
- Help maintain a healthy weight.
- Maintain strong bones.
- Help protect against certain types of harmful pathogens.
- Aid wound healing.
- Convenience and Variety.
For your complimentary copy of the Super Smoothies and Shakes booklet follow this link.
The Spinal Centre – Neuro-Musculoskeletal SolutionsThe Spinal Centre provides the Best Natural Medicines, Health Products and Nutritional Solutions to Free You of Pain and Improve Your Spinal Health.The Spinal Centre is a leader in the management and treatment of spinal pain and disability including:
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Injuries with or without neruological changes
- All forms of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Neuromuscular problems such as chronic back pain, headaches, migraines, neck or spinal pains
- Myofascial pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia, diffuse muscular or joint pains
- Austistic spectrum disorders including ADD, ADHD, learning difficulties and autism
- Fatigue, energy and mood disorders including chronic fatigue and depression
The Spinal Centre focuses on resolution with the development of individualised treatment programs using Conservative and Integrative Medicine; combining genetic, metabolic and nutritional testing with specific natural medicines to enhance your health and achieve your genetic potential.We have helped thousands – Why Not You?