Osteopath or Chiropractor Required
Osteopath or Chiropractor Associate Required
We are looking for a competent and passionate Osteopath or Chiropractor to join our Spinal Rehabilitation Team at The Montrose Spinal Centre.
We are a vibrant well established Neuro Musculoskeletal Clinic; combining Acupuncture, Corrective Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Clinical Nutrition, and Natural Medicine.
We have a strong focus on Postural and Structural Correction, Injury Management and Spinal Rehabilitation.
You will have the opportunity to practice at two busy clinics. One based in Melbourne’s outer eastern suburb, Montrose. The other is our impressive flagship centre at Hawthorn, in the heart of the Glenferrie Road shopping strip.
We require a Practitioner who is resourceful, has a passion for health, enjoys working in a quality clinical team and a desire assist many patients. You will need to be outgoing, have great people skills, and above all up for a challenge.
You will need:
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and a positive attitude to health, work and wellness
- A relevant Health Science Degree or Masters, AHPRA Registration, Provider Number and appropriate PI Insurance
- Ability to cope under pressure and enjoy work in a busy practice
- A desire to be challenged and learn new skills – particularly in the area of Spinal Rehabilitation
- Ability to adapt and grow with the role while devoted to personal development and excellence
- Confidence in exercise prescription, neuro musculoskeletal injury management
- Confidence with excellent adjusting and manipulative skills
- A strong desire to learn new methods of Postural Correction, Mirror Image Adjusting and Spinal Traction
All Practitioners within the Clinics are enthusiastically involved in the Postural Correction Programs of Spinal Rehabilitation and Traction. You will be required to complete X-ray evaluations, Pre Screen and Posture Screen Assessments while developing strategies of care. Experience in Diversified, Thompson, Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP) and Pettibon would be a significant advantage.
You will need a passion for patient Wellness and Corrective Care. You will be required to develop and manage marketing strategies to attract new patients. Our Practitioners lead events and talks educating patients on our health principles and how to participate in their recovery.
Part of your work will involve updating the Practice website and Blog. You will be required to liaise with other staff members and assist in writing articles to be used in the our Clinic newsletters. Experience in the application of social media for business would a great advantage.
We will offer comprehensive training, regular case meetings and ongoing mentoring. Your technical ability and certainty within practice will grow. The position will be both challenging and financially rewarding. There is good flexibility in overall hours and shift allocation among the Practice Team.
For more information please browse ‘Employment Opportunities’ in the support section of the Practice Website: TheSpinalCentre.com.au.
We would love to hear from You
If you are looking for professional environment to thrive as a Practitioner without the responsibilities and difficulties of running a business, then contact us.
- A recent photo
- Cover letter
to: Careers [at] TheSpinalCentre.com.au.