The Spinal Workshop Series
New Patient Orientation and Information Evening
Get The Best Results From Your Care. Feel Great Again.
Our goal is to help you get well – and stay well.
If you have been in pain a long time or struggling with your health, you will really need help in understanding what is wrong and how you need to fix it. Knowledge is power. In these Workshops we provide simple, practical ways to prevent further injury and decrease your recovery time.
We consider them essential for all new patients to attend, otherwise you may never really understand how we can help you achieve the best possible results.
Also, Spinal Workshops are a great introduction to the practice for those who are interested in what we are doing or considering care. Even if you choose not to commence care you will learn practical tips and important information to vastly improve your health and your families.
The Spinal Workshop Venues and Dates
Spinal Workshops run at The Montrose Spinal Centre on Thursday evening at 7.45. Bookings with The Montrose Reception Team on 9728 5333. Spaces are limited – it is essential to book.
- Venue: The Montrose Spinal Centre; 899 Mount Dandenong Tourist Road, Montrose 3765.
- Parking: Available @ The Clinic.
- Date: Thursday, October 24th.
Spinal Workshops for Hawthorn run at the Clinic on Wednesday evenings at 7.30. Bookings can be made with The Hawthorn Reception Team on 7000 6070. Spaces are limited – it is essential to book.
- Venue: The Hawthorn Spinal Centre; 810 Glenferrie Road Hawthorn Victoria 3122.
- Parking: Glenferrie Road @ The Clinic.
- Date: Wednesday, October 30th.
Spinal workshops are designed to be fun and informative, enabling you to fully understand your condition and the implications on your health. The relaxed presentation encourages participation. You will receive information to understand your spinal problems and get back on the road to recovery. Finally understand how your spine really does control your health and impact on virtually all health conditions.
You will gain a much greater understanding of common spinal problems. How they happen and how more importantly how to prevent them. Other Key Features:
- The Back Care Program; How to sit, stand, sleep, work at a work bench, lift, rake, move bricks, paint, whipper snip and start the lawn mower. You know – just the basic every day stuff!
- Gain an understanding of how kids can get a ‘bad back’ and what to do about it.
- Learn the common mechanisms of spinal injury.
- Learn how to prevent the most common new patient mistakes and avoid a needless relapse.
- How to speed up the the rate of repair.
- Be introduced to small but significant changes to your diet that can have a major impact on your pain.
Nothing – Just Your Time. For all patients of the practice, or those who just want to have a better understanding of their spinal complaints, there is No Charge.
When we run a variant of this class in a corporate setting it can cost many hundreds of dollars for each attendee. Our only issue is that we have a finite amount of room and so places are genuinely limited. You must book with the Reception team to reserve your spot. Do it today.
Who Should Attend?
- We consider Spinal Workshops compulsory for all new patients of the practice.
- It is best to attend a Workshop early in your care to ensure you get the best results
- For all new patients to the practice this is a great opportunity to understand your complaint and participate in you recovery.
Friends and Family
- Make sure you bring your partner or spouse to the evening – they need to know what you are doing and how to support you.
- We are a family practice and encourage all members of family to be under care.
- If you have friends or family that you thinking we should be helping you are more than welcome to bring them along.
You are considering attending the Practice
- If you are interested in health and wellbeing then this Spinal Workshop is for you.
- You have ‘tried everything’ and was to see if we can help you.
- You would like to learn how to take control of your pain and implement simple strategies to improve your health.
- For those who are considering coming to the practice it a great forum of introduction.
- We recommend that existing patients attend a Spinal Workshop at least every 2 to 3 years.
- Content is update and changed over time so to get the best results you really need to bring your knowledge up to date.
- Wellness Care Patients; a requirement of the Maintenance Programs is to attend a Workshop at least every 3 years.
The Bonus Stuff
Attend the Workshop and Receive a Take Home Package Valued OVER $800.00. For FREE!
If you or someone you know suffers from back pain then there is STILL hope for you without relying on conventional treatment by doctors or drug medications that mask the problems and often don’t work.
If you are sick and tired of trying to cope with constant back pain that limits you from living the life you want, then this is news for You! But the BEST NEWS is that you actually get to try it and see if it works for you – without paying a cent.
We call it ‘Three Visits for Free’ => (3 Visits 4 FREE). And it will save you up to $402.00. That’s right – you read it correctly.
There is a limit of two packs per person and we will give more detail on the night.
Got you thinking? See You There!
If you like this article be sure to visit the Spinal Centre website at www.thespinalcentre.com.au and view more content by Dr. Hooper and the Spinal Rehabilitation Team.
© 2019 The Spinal Centre. All rights reserved.