Whole Body Vibration
Get Better Results From Your Care using WBV.
One of the key components missing from most Chiropractic Clinics is Rehab. Physiotherapists, on the other hand, may have fantastic rehab – but alas are often unable to provide the corrections to restore normal Spinal Biomechanics.
At The Spinal Centre you receive both. Great Rehab using some of the latest technologies available with old school common sense. And specific corrections using Chiropractic BioPhysics protocols to address the underlying problems and correct your posture. It is extremely difficult to get great results without the two combined.
To assist in our Rehabilitation Programs we use a number of different devices, physical therapies, exercise therapies, mirror image exercises, Spinal remodelling and traction equipment.
One of the most popular, and evidenced based machines, used to assist You in Your recovery is Whole Body Vibration (WBV).
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) is an incredibly powerful phenomena, originally developed for Russian Cosmonauts. WBV can be used to assist with virtually all strength, stretching and rehabilitation programs. The 3D Vibrational Technology provided by our medical grade plates is quite impressive in its ability to help you recover faster, improve your flexibility and stimulate muscles you never thought you had!
The benefits of WBV include:
- Speed up your rate of recovery
- Improve your flexibility
- Provide a great pre-treatment warm up
- Strengthen your spine
- Improve core stability
- Provide a powerful, time effective ‘killer’ workout
Whole Body Vibration has Three Key Areas of Benefits
1. Fitness. WBV can improve fitness levels, mobility and muscle mass. WBV is used by many elite athletes and sports teams to improve performance, strength and recovery times.
2. Health. Improve flexibility, circulation and balance. Assists with rehabilitation and aids return to exercise programs.
3. Wellbeing. Helps with long term weight loss, cellulite reduction and maintaining a lean muscle mass – one of the key predictors of healthy ageing and longevity.
Get Faster and Better Results with Your Care
Initial Intensive Care. WBV can improve chronic back pain, increase range of motion, and improve circulation. Studies show it can improve neurotransmitter function like serotonin and reduce circulating cortisol. The result: you feel better and have less pains.
Spinal Reconstructive Care. Improve proprioceptive control of posture, balance, bone density, muscle strength and reduce fracture risk.
Wellness Care. Massively improve flexibility, maintain healthier spine, hips and knees. Reduce fall risk and improve balance.
If you like this article be sure to visit the Spinal Centre website at www.thespinalcentre.com.au and view more content by Dr. Hooper and the Spinal Rehabilitation Team.
© 2019 The Spinal Centre. All rights reserved.